Friday, January 13, 2006

Autistic Thought

Nobody see what they really have to be…
Nobody feels in such a way of lover’s sins
Fragments of glass are tearing off my skin,
That’s the way, your love turned to be

I just cannot keep doing this…
Running from who I have become
But I just cannot live such a life
Thinking of who I am… It hurts me every day

Let the storm to hit my back,
Get me away from who I am
Just get me away
Let me live my fantasy which I won’t forget…

Let the storm to clean my heals
Get me away from who I am
Ohh please, let me out…let me be

I’m living in a wonderful world
Where there is no pain,
Yet there is no love…
There’s no me, there’s nothing left

Let the storm to hit my back,
Let the water clean my heals
Ohh please, let me be…let me feel again…

Nobody see what they really have to be
Everyone’s blind. Everyone
But me

Rocío del Mar

No comments: