Thursday, May 04, 2006

A Heart in Code Blue

A Heart in Code Blue

Your silence vanishes into the distance
And my memories fall into disdain
It’s about not having you, not feeling you
It’s the absence of certainty

My lips still feel the taste of your kisses
I picture the lines of your body into my mind
At any second, at any time
You are in my thoughts, you are mine

And I close my eyes, and I dream about you
And I smell your perfume and I recall your taste
Therefore, I always feel protected by your strength
I think of you and all my world just fade away

And I close my eyes and I feel your essence
You break the lines beneath the time
I close my eyes and think you are present
I can only feel the love in my life

Suddenly and without thinking
Hope just left my heart behind
Faith is fading, it didn’t warn me
Pain is destroying my heart

And I close my eyes and I dream about you
You break the lines beneath the time
And I smell your perfume, I feel protected
My heart is dying, I’m falling apart

Pain is killing me
My heart is in Code Blue
I cannot bear this
Not even for you

No comments: