Thursday, April 05, 2007

And I wish…

I wish I could say I love you,
but every time that I close my eyes and I try to imagine your eyes staring at me,
I freak out, I run away,
those three words just freeze right at the opening sound of my throat.

I wish that I could fly
but I just keep falling into an empty space where I know my words won’t be heard.
I freak out, I run away,
and that thing that I would say to you, vanishes into the air.

I wish that I could sing to you one song,
A song which tells you a secret, the perfect secret that no one knows.
and I freak out, I run away.
I wish these words were not meaningless so I could fix this emptiness beneath them.

I wish that you were not the one who will listen to these words,
and I wish that you couldn’t hear what I have to say,
but then I realize, there’s no one else in here,
so the owner of my words is you, it has always been you….

1 comment:

Erranteazul said...

I wish...be near you, even in my words or in my dreams. I wish...you may touch my tide.

That could be special.

A kiss.